1. And Yahweh/God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
II Corinthians 9:8 NIV
2. The goal as a company is to have
customer service that is not just the best but legendary.
Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
3. Your most unhappy customers are
your greatest source of learning.
4. It is not the strongest of the
species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
5. It is not the employer who pays
the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
6. Well done is better than well said.
7. Spend a lot of time talking to
customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.
8. Kind words can be short and easy
to speak, but their echos are truly endless.
9. If you do build a great
experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
10. In the end, the customer doesn’t know,
or care, if you are small or large as an organisation. She or he only focuses on the garment hanging on the rail in the store.
11. The customer experience is the next
Jerry Gregoire, CIO, Dell Computers
This month's special: